Anna Bourne B.Phty B.Science (Exercise & Nutrition)
Level Two General Physiotherapist
Ridgway Method Certified Practitioner
“Every day I get to live my passion by helping help people achieve things that they didn’t think were possible! Seeing a clients confidence in their body grow is rewarding beyond words”
Anna graduated from her Science Degree at The University of Queensland and continued on to do a Masters in Physiotherapy (Studies). Anna has a special interest injury prevention & rehabilitation with a focus on sporting performance.
- Using the latest in neuroscience to find the cause of each problem rather than treating the symptoms
- Hands-on treatment to supplement education, rehabilitation and prevention
- Anna focuses her attention on Equestrian, Soccer and Tennis
- Anna’s interests lie in empowering her clients with knowledge that helps them self-manage and take control of their condition
- Chronic and acute conditions
- Treatment programs focusing on injury prevention
- Involvement in dressage training and rider position
- Anna is an advocate for any activity that involves being outdoors
- Outside of work, Anna trains and competes in dressage
...It's All About YOU!