Welcome to ideas for enhancing your appointment time with us...
At Baroona Road Physiotherapy we encourage methods that enhance the effect of your experience with us. We want to go the extra mile to ensure your best outcomes, so please keep in mind these suggestions:
Bring your coach, personal trainer, family member and or a friend to your session(s). Your results are enhanced with the support of significant others. We enjoy explaining first-hand the dos and don’ts of your recovery and long term prevention to as many people as possible that are able to support you.
In the cases where your contacts (mentioned above) aren’t able to make the session with you, please bring their contact details such as e-mail and phone number so that we can easily update them and explain the types of activities that will enhance your recovery.
NOTE: Your privacy is of primary importance, we only communicate with others with your permission. Our contact is limited to the information you are happy for us to share. Our experience is that communication can be very important to maximizing your recovery, so please let us know if you have any questions about this process or would like further information.
- Please bring clothes appropriate for exercise (tank-tops and shorts are good examples). If you have specific requirements such as running then please bring in your running shoes with you to the appointment.
- It helps us to see your scans and reports of scans (MRI, x-rays, ultrasound, CT etc.), so bring these along if you have scans. Please note that it is not necessary to have a scan before seeing us.
- Some people find it helpful to bring a list of questions, or a list of their condition-history (if lengthy) as a way to ensure all aspects of their concerns are covered efficiently.
- We highly recommend that you come prepared to do your homework that is prescribed! We aim to ensure your homework is integrated into your daily life and doesn’t take up much extra time, especially as this enhances the ease of your follow through. If for any reason you find it difficult to commit to your homework, don’t be shy, let us know and we’ll work with you to figure out a way that you can. It's important to us that we help you in every way that we can.
- If you are new to our practice please fill in the patient data form and e-mail this in to us (or print it and bring it with you) to save time at the appointment.
- We recommend you pay in advance to expedite your session times. We know how important your time is and we aim to save you as much time as possible, therefore the more sessions you pay for in advance the more time you save. If you have private health insurance we can swipe your card at the time of the appointment and the amount will be credited to your account.
Enhancing your quality of life!
Copyright © 2010