Baroona Physiotherapy Brisbane's New Client Information To Enhance Your Experience With Us:
- As we pride ourselves on being on time, every time, please arrive ten minutes before your appointment time.
- We require additional time prior to your first appointment to ensure your details are correct. Traffic can be unpredictable in the area
- Please wear or bring comfortable clothing. For example, shorts and a singlet are ideal.
- We have client bathroom facilities on-site
- All appointments are 30 minutes.
We strongly encourage booking a 60 minute intial session if you:
- think you have a particularly complex or chronic problem
- are commuting for a long period to reach our clinic
- would like a resolution in the shortest possible time (returning to sport, only available for treatment for a short period etc.)
- The fastest results requiring least number of sessions are achieved with appointments booked in close succession.
- Your time is specifically reserved for you, with no overlap of clients.
- We ask you to understand the importance of our time-based scheduling to allow us to provide you with the best service possible, and that we are required to finish on time.
- It is also very helpful for you to write any questions you may already have before your appointment and bring the list with you.
Our physiotherapy sessions consist of:
- The Ridgway Method process: a unique problem solving process that allows us to resolve your condition in the shortest timeframe possible
- Hands-on testing of all possible related muscles, bones, joints and nerves
- An explanation of what faults cause your condition
- Manual treatments to effect a positive change
- Injury prevention management
- Your toolkit for self management
We are very encouraging of questions and comments during your sessions, so please ensure you speak up.
Please inform us of any special payer sources for your treatments, for example, work cover, insurance etc. We ask you to pay in advance or on the day to avoid an account keeping fee. We can process your private health care card via HICAPS on the day and credit cards Visa, and Mastercard and Bankcard as well as EFTPOS.
Enhancing the quality of YOUR life!
Back to home>>
Copyright © 2010